I stamped 465 Scrollwork Corner with Distress Embossing Ink onto a 6x6 panel of Core'dinations CS and filled in the outlined areas with a White Gel Pen. For the heart, I stamped 434 Scalloped Heart Frame with White Dye Ink onto 36# parchment and heat embossed using a new powder called Valentine Sparkle, which is a fine detail deep red with red glitter...pretty! I then used my blue embossing mat and stylus tools to etch the white around the lacy part of the heart image, the straight grid was used to add embossed dots to the open area of the heart, and finally I used the 4-split perforating tool and black perforating pad to cut around the design.
This would make a pretty box topper or the front page of a mini album too!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Allsorts - Free & Easy February
- Creative Inspirations Paints - Hearts
- 2 Sisters - Challenge #78 I Heart You
- Sweet Stampin - Clean and Simple
- Card Makin' Mamas - Valentine
- Fussy and Fancy - #56 With All My Heart
- Simply Create Too - #6 Red Hot
- 4 Crafty Chicks - Love Is In The Air
- Creative Belli - #136 Hearts/Valentine
- Catered Crop - Recipe Swap Quickfire with Hearts